Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

A Couple Of Quizzes

You can tell from the post title that it is still pretty crap out there at the moment!  A few hours out today showed the same as the past few times that I've been out on patch. c250 Golden Plover opposite Stedcombe and the two Bar-tailed Godwits...

Bar-tailed Godwits

 A Black-tailed Godwit then nicely came between the two of them...

A nice comparison shot

Now for the quizzes. The first is thanks to Chris Gladman who sent me an out-of-the-blue copy of my Merlin photo.  The quiz is, spot the difference...

Well can you?

I really can't believe what Chris has achieved!  It does make me wonder though, if I submitted the 'new version' as my photo, is that cheating!?? I often do tweak light levels and crop my photos, so is it any different from these 'tweaks'?

And quiz number two comes from me seeing the Torpoint Green-winged Teal again yesterday. Can you spot it...

I would certainly recommend enlarging the photo for this!

Answers on the back of a postcard please, with the £5 entry fee ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment