Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Local Nightjars

Long time no blog.... Yeah sorry about that, but it's been a really busy time at work, and I spent three days of June in Lisbon (Portugal) which was rather nice, I will tell all about that in a future blog post. For now though, I have spent several evenings over the last couple of weeks with our local Nightjars, with last night offering the best experience...




I've been hearing/seeing five birds most nights, which is brilliant news.  Our local and relatively new population seem to be doing just fine...



It wasn't just the Nightjars that put on a good show last night, with a belter of a sunset. I didn't leave until half past ten when the horizon still looked like it was on fire...



Hope to be blogging regularly again soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment