Pages

Saturday 7 November 2009

Wild Swans!

Yesterday late morning I had a look at the Swan flock opposite Stedcombe. There were ten of them, all Mutes....

This morning Phil had a look at the Swan flock opposite Stedcombe. There were twelve of them, they weren't all Mutes....

Mid morning I just couldn't help but twitch them, I do love wild Swans....

Two Whoopers! The sun was quite bright as you can see...

There were a couple of Whoopers at Abbotsbury last week, I presume this is them. We seem to do very well for this species, and grey Greese, on our little estuary - there must be a reason why? Bewick's next please....

I would have got up this morning to count Wood Pigeons, the conditions looked perfect. But in the night I came down with the lurgy and spent more time coughing, sneezing and shivering than I did sleeping : (

No comments:

Post a Comment