Pages

Saturday 31 October 2015

Yellow-browed Still Here

Primrose Way is still blessed with the presence of a Yellow-browed Warbler, I saw it a few times today in exactly the same trees as yesterday.  What a lovely bird, and today I even managed some photos. Just...




A couple of hours out with the dog this morning were rather unproductive despite the calm conditions.  A good yomp around Axmouth produced just 15+ Goldcrest, 6 Siskin, 4 Redpoll and a Chiffchaff.

I forgot to mention this the other day, the day after the Chard Spotted Sandpiper was last seen, in heavy rain I spied a distant Common-type Sandpiper on the Estuary.... It came closer and my heart sank, Common Sand it was and it's still there today.  Sadly it appears to only have one foot and it hops instead of walks...


No comments:

Post a Comment