Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Happy Christmas

Well this hasn't been a busy blog of late, and that's quite simply because I haven't seen anything worth blogging about! It's been dire out there it really has, and my patch year list remains at 188. Which means Andrew it's looking very good for you with just a few days to go.  Saying that though, decent birds are turning up all around us at the moment, so there may possibly be another surprise or two left in 2013. I hope so...

I have to say, the mega rarities either side of us (Brunnich's Guillemot at Portland and White-billed Diver in Torbay) are very tempting even for me!  If one or both are still present on Saturday, don't be surprised if you see me at one or the other.

Anyway, back to the point of this blog post, which was to wish all my blog readers and all my birding pals a very Merry Christmas. I really hope you had/are having a good one. 

With no photos to post of birds, I'll just have to post a photo of the cupcakes Jess made the other week (you may already have seen this on twitter)....

They tasted great too!

2 comments: